Monday 17 September 2012

Pearl 10: ScrapbookSteals

Hi there,

Back from ohio and getting ready for a retreat on Friday, as well as a wedding. I did manage to get a couple things done!!

Oh, I dug through my photos for this one... my First Mother's day!! They are not the best photos but it meant something to me! 

This is to complete the Pearl Series over at ScrapbookSteals!! Hooray! Here's the layout and link to do your own take! http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/wp/2012/09/12/we-r-memory-keepers-down-the-boardwalk-mid-week-mojo/


Here's what I came up with!
Materials Used: FancyPaints Saint Nick Tinsel, Authentique Happy, SU chipboard, SU hodgepodge hardware, FancyPants Childish Things, FancyPants Its the Little Things, SU basic black journal pen, AC foam thickers, Tim Holtz crackle ink and SU crumb cake ink.
 
This was the first time, I used the Tim Holtz crackle paint, which was a lot easier to use then I thought!  I put it on a bit too thick so you can't see much "crackle". I'll have to play around with that again soon!
 
Cheers,
Cathy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment