Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 9: Another clean layout

Gosh, its so funny how you get into 'habits' when it comes to scrapbooking. I used to just distress everything like mad but lately i have been liking the more clean look and so here's another one.  Part of my problem is that I have PILES of pictures that I want to scrap... and so there's a few multi picture double layouts that are on the to do list... Ahhh and that is why I am doing the challenge!! To cut into that list, eh b'y?

This is Jane's 2nd birthday and she rode a horse... to our SURPRISE! I found more paper from EchoPark It's a Boys Life that matched perfectly... so off to the races I went.

I actually did the Week 3 scrapbook steals layout (they are now on Week 6 starting tomorrow). You can find it at this link:

http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/wp/2012/07/25/kiwi-lane-designs-borders-and-accessories-mid-week-mojo/


It actually took me forever to go through the pictures and be happy with the layout.  I still think it needs more embellishments but nothing is popping out at me.  What I usually do when this happens I put it up on my boards so that I can always see it in case something catches my eye.

Here's my take!
Materials used: EP Its a Boys Life cream/green paper, BG Olivia paper, SU DSP garden green paper, MME Kraft EverydayFun Admit One, MME So Sophie Graceful tag, SU twine, SU gardeen marker and ink, SU wooden buttons, BG bow tie, prima flower, AC thickers, SU chat room rub ons

My plan is to move outside the box tomorrow so stay tuned!!

Thanks!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment